First select the type of movement you want to measure. Here you can choose between a linear or rotational movement.
The position detection can be incremental or absolute. The incremental measuring method provides a relative position as well as direction of movement, which requires an assignment to a reference point (starting point) at the beginning of the measurement. This is done by homing the axis. The absolute measuring method provides concrete position information at any axis position. A reference run at the beginning of the measurement is not necessary.
Discover our series
4. NUMERIK JENA has checked all files available for download prior to their being provisioned using the latest, standard virus scanners. Nonetheless, this does not fully eliminate the risk of computer viruses or an undetected intrusion into the web pages of NUMERIK JENA or any modifications to the data contained therein. The user is also obliged to run his own virus check on downloaded files prior to their execution or opening.
6. Insofar as NUMERIK JENA offers the user the option of transmitting, at his discretion, his own files (e.g. CNC control data, data logs from machine-tool controls, etc.) to NUMERIK JENA via the NUMERIK JENA web pages (upload), the customer hereby grants to NUMERIK JENA the irrevocable, non-exclusive, indefinite, objectively unconditional right to use such data. In particular, NUMERIK JENA is permitted to analyze and use such data (including editing) to improve NUMERIK JENA products. The customer shall ensure that transmitted files contain no personal data and shall take standard precautions (including the use of virus scanners) to check, insofar as these are potentially executable files (computer programs or usage data that may contain executable program codes), the transmitted files for viruses prior to their being uploaded.
7. NUMERIK JENA’s liability for the slightly negligent infringement of duties that are not key contractual duties, is ruled out in all cases. NUMERIK JENA’s liability for slightly negligent infringements of key contractual duties is limited to typical loss that can be foreseen when the contract is concluded, unless such loss ensues from death, physical injury or ill health. Key contractual duties are those whose fulfillment is required to enable the contract to be properly executed at all and upon which the contracting partner may regularly rely. Furthermore, statutory liability regulations, specifically exemptions of NUMERIK JENA’s liability for the provisioning of data free-of-charge (loan/gift), remains unaffected.
8. Insofar as NUMERIK JENA is linked to web pages of third-party websites, NUMERIK JENA makes no claim of ownership to the content of such linked pages.
9. The user is only authorized to access certain areas of NUMERIK JENA’s web pages if he has requested and received access data from NUMERIK JENA beforehand.
10. Insofar as NUMERIK JENA grants the option to enter personal data onto its web pages, such data is used purely for contacting the interested parties and will not be passed onto third parties.
11. German law shall govern to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The sole place of jurisdiction is Jena.
12. Copyright Copyright © NUMERIK JENA GmbH. All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, sound documents, animations, and video sequences on this website are governed by copyright and/or other laws with regard to the protection of intellectual property rights. Their reproduction, revision, or use in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of NUMERIK JENA GmbH.